9.21.2008

Vegas Weekend

This weekend we went home to vegas because it was my Olders brothers birthday and also my work got Chase and I tickets to the Nascar Truck Races that were going on this weekend! It was such a fun trip that went by way to fast!

On the way to Home! Chase trying to sing! haha sorry the sound is bad!


At BJ'S for my brothers B-day dinner




Proud Grandma with Payson



Lovers





On Saturday we Went to Alecs Baseball Game! He is a stud on the field!





NASCAR TRUCK RACING! SO MUCH FUN!





Derek and his Date Erica!

7 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun weekend. Payson is getting so big. I'm sad we don't live closer. Love you!

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

While you were in Vegas we were in St George! What the gay?!!! haha miss you!

Jenna said...

That video is funny!! I am sure he lOVED that you posted it on your blog!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Dest, I am impressed that you update your blog now. I stopped checking it a few months back because it was always the same! Good job!!!

ACR

Rowe Family said...

Busy Busy Weekend!! It was great to see you guys!!! Love, You

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

Aw... sad... I didn't know that you were in Vegas! Well, I am gonna be up in Cedar/ St. George area in like 2 weeks, we should go to lunch or something!! Yeah?

ps... Love the singing haha!

Katie said...

I wish I could have come...!