9.02.2008

My Handsom Nephew!

Yup thats right im a anut! here is my handsom nephew Payson James Rowe! he weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 19in. long! we all took bets that morning and chase was the closest to the weight! so he gets Ice cream soon from grandma and Grandpa Rowe!! PS- my nephew is going to be the hottest thing in about 17 years! :)


4 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats Auntie!! He is a cutie! Hope u guys are doing great! We are moing so if you guys want to come down we will have plenty of room!! LOl.

Rowe Family said...

What a cute Picture!!! Did you take that? How does it feel to be an Aunt!!! I think it is so funny how we laughed at Chases guess (about the babies weight) and he was RIGHT!! Love You Guys!!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Yay..we are finally aunts! Wahoo! I love our sweet little Payson!

Janae' said...

I always knew you were a little "anuts" You are gonna be a great Aunt too! Haha

Janae'