1. Ever since the first time i met chase he has made me feel so comfortable around him!
2. Chase is so patient with me when I dont really understand something (and that happens alot)
3. I feel so safe whenever I am around him! :)
4. Chase is amazing with kids he will be a amazing father one day!
5. He cares so much about his education which means alot to me!
6. He knows how to make me smile when i am in a mad mood!
7. When i attempt to make something to eat and we both know its nasty he still tells me that it is good and will eat it all!
8. He says his prayers EVERY night!!
9.I love that he loves big brother as much as i do!
10. I love how strong of a testimony he has which helps me build mine more and more!
11. I love that he honors his preisthood!!
12. He never gets mad when i sleep close to him even though i know it bugs him!
13. I love how he treats his mom!
14. I can be myself around him!!
15. I love how random he can be! for example we will be watching tv and he will just break out in song or even make up his own song! :) i love it!
16. I love his laugh!
1 comment:
happy birthday cuz in law!!
Post a Comment