8.25.2008

update!

ok just a quick update chase and i are now settled in our apartment! (unfortunalty) its a long story i will post about it later! we are trying to adjust living here! i love my new job and chase cant wait to start school and baseball! :) i will post pics of the apartment when i have time..we dont have wirless internet so we have to go down the street to a yoga place and steal there wireless internet haha!! but everything is fine with us! We went home for the weekend for Brian and Ann's wedding! (Brian is one of chases best friends growing up!) Leaving vegas was kinda hard for me i wanted to stay longer but we had to get home! :( but i will post more later! PEACE!

4 comments:

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

I thought I saw you guys in sacrament meeting... but then after I turned around and you guys werent there anymore! :( Sad... Well, good luck with trying to get out of your apartment... hopefully you guys will be able to get out of it :)

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o have fun!! next time we drive thru st greoge we all should do lunch!

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

I heard you guys are comeing in town this weekend for labor day! What are your plans?

The Wilson Family said...

best wishes