I obviously stink at blogging. Lets just all accept that and move on. Lots has happened since the last time I blogged. Be prepared for picture overload.
May:
Flew home for the summer.
Spent lots of time with cousins.
I had my first Mother's Day. Can she get any cuter? I don't think so.
Went to Reese's dance class every week. Paige wanted to join in so bad. Only a couple more years and she will be starting dance. :)
Paige got cuter & cuter every day.
We watched Mickey upside down.
Most importantly my little brother received his mission call the end of May. He was called to the Seattle, WA mission. (yes, he is only 3 1/2 hours from Chase & I.) Lots of happy tears.
June:
Our little brother's graduated High School. Both of our parents are officially empty nester's.
All Bonanza High School Alumni. 01, 05, 07, 13
Paige was spoiled at the TOMS warehouse sale in Vegas.
We soaked in time with both sets of Great Grand parents. We sure do miss them.
Chase had his first Father's Day.
We went to Disneyland/Newport with my family for one last family vacation before Austin leaves.
While we were in Newport we also had family pictures taken by the amazing Melissa Vossler.
Hanging out at the Villas Pool.
We also used Nana and Grandpa Pittsenbarger's pool all summer. Paige LOVED swimming.
and of course we had to check out the new Wet N' Wild.
July:
4th of July.
Paige got matching workout outfits as Auntie Nae Nae
Church with Aubrey.
Paige learned how to crawl in July.
She also played with her first baseball. Dad was REALLY proud.
Prepping for the beach with Chase's family.
Train ride at Town Square. I was so sad Paige slept through it.
Cousin time. We lived in the pool all summer.
Paige & Brynlee. I cant wait until they are older, they will be BFFs. Only 4 months apart.
My little brother went through the temple. It was amazing having my whole family there. There is no greater feeling.
Lunch/Swim dates with the Anderson's.
"Mom, stop saying my name and just take the picture."
Heading to Carlsbad.
Uncle Bryce picked her a flower. She loved it.
"Im going there someday."
Spanking LaNae.
Paige's First Major League game. She decided to have a MAJOR blow out right when we sat down. Good thing my mother in law was there to help. Padres vs. Reds.
She was wiped out.
The kids watching corn hole with grandpa.
August:
We lived for these moments.
It was the summer of Austin. :) he also received his eagle.
Paige was in heaven at toys r us.
Her hair got so long over the summer. I cant wait for pig tails.
Austin had his farewell 2 days before Chase and I left. He gave such an amazing talk. We miss him more and more each day.
All 4 "Elder Rowe's"
The future "Elder Rowe"
The only way we could entertain Paige while we packed.
The morning we left for Spokane. Saying goodbye to Austin for 2 years. I may have balled like a baby. We love him so much.
..and now he is officially gone and 1 1/2 weeks in. He loves the MTC, but is ready to get to Seattle on Tuesday. You better believe Chase and I are making a trip this fall. :)











































1 comment:
I just love her! She is so sweet. I'm glad you had such a good summer!
Post a Comment