Paige is now 5 months old. I like to still think I have a newborn but she is growing way to fast for my liking. At her 4 month appointment she was 17 pounds & 26 1/2 inches long. We love our chunky girl.
5 Months:
-She loves to watch Mickey. OK that is a understatement she is addicted. Whenever she is balling her eyes out I turn Mickey on and she starts freaking out.
-She LOVES her crib. I could leave her in her crib all morning and she would love it.
-She can almost sit up all by herself.
-We just started giving her vegetables and she likes everything so far besides sweet potatoes (she takes after her mom on that one.)
-Everything goes straight into her mouth.
-She can roll over both ways
-Loves to stand. She thinks she can walk already.
-She kicks her right leg constantly
-She non stop talks
-Whenever Chase comes home from school she is all smiles. She is a daddy's girl for sure.
warning: picture overload. She is just to cute to choose 1 picture.











1 comment:
Woah. Major update. I love it. Baby Paige is the cutest. This last picture of the close up on her face literally kills me.
Post a Comment