1.20.2013

.has it really been 2 months.?

I guess time does fly when you are having fun aka have a baby. 

Since I have a couple hours until the new Kourtney and Kim take Miami start i figured i should update my blog. 

These last 2 months have been the hardest but most fun 2 months. Paige is getting so big I cant even handle it. At her 2 month check up she weighs 12 1/2 pounds (75%) & 24 1/4 inches long (she literally is off the chart for height over 100%, she is so tall.) Here is a little recap of the last 2 months. 

After Paige was born my mom stayed for 10 days. She was such a big help, i don't know what i would have done without her. The day she left I balled like a baby.



.Paige at 3 weeks. 

 . She has my huge blue eyes.

.Paige's first flight. 
I was so nervous to fly with her but she didn't make a beep and slept the whole time. Thank heavens.  


Once we got home everyone was dying to see her. She loved meeting her cousins, aunts and uncles for the first time. 

 . I love a cuddly baby.

.Paige had her first Nordstrom Cafe experience. Proud mom moment. :)

.While we were in Vegas my baby turned 1 month. I cant believe how big she has gotten just from this picture a month ago. 


.Christmas Eve bowling with Chase's family. 

.Every year the girls in Chase's family do a girls day at the Bellagio and Serendipity. 

.family pictures. 

.While we were home we blessed Paige. I'm so grateful that my husband is a worthy Priesthood holder. He gave such a beautiful blessing. Paige wore the same dress that I was blessed in almost 24 years ago. 




.rebel games. 


 .NYE ping pong tourney with Nick & Paige. The view from my parents new house is so nice, we got a perfect view of the strips firework show. I wish I could have gotten a picture that wasn't blurry. 

.Paige Sr. had her baby shower in Vegas over the break. Baby Anderson is one spoiled boy. Don't worry we already have an arranged marriage set up. :) 

.Baby Paige loves her bumbo. 



.and her fur vest. 


We finished Paige's bedroom once we got back into town. I'm kind of obsessed with it.


.We hate 2 month shots. 

We started putting Paige in her crib for naps and letting her cry it out...hardest thing ever, but 3 days into it she goes down without crying and now loves her crib. thank you babywise.

1 comment:

Kylee Rowe said...

Such a cute post! I loved all the pictures! Paige is such a sweetheart and so dang cute!