20 days until my due date. 20 days people!! The nerves are finally setting in.
Can I push this baby out? Do the mom instincts really kick in? Will I poop my pants? (sorry TMI, but its a valid statement)
Lets hope the 3 of us come out alive.
I have started my weekly appointments and at my 37 week appointment I am not dilated and not thinning. Not what I wanted to hear. My doctor thinks I will go over my due date and maybe past thanksgiving. My poor doctor got the wrath of Destiny and I told him I WILL NOT go past Thanksgiving. He quickly reminded me that it will happen when my baby is ready. So baby girl this is your official notice..DON'T LET ME GO OVER MY DUE DATE. (you don't want to start your first day of life grounded.) :)
Last week Chase and I took a drive out by the temple. I still cant get over all the beautiful fall colors.
Trying to play catch while being pregnant is a work out all in its own. Good thing Chase appreciated the effort.




No comments:
Post a Comment