We are finally getting back in the swing of things now that we are home. Chase is back in school and I'm back to looking for a job (wish me luck). Last Friday Chase and I saw Breaking Dawn. I loved every minute of it. Chase..not so much. don't let this picture fool you. ps sorry for the iphone pictures.
Saturday we went to Nordstrom and used my gift cards I got for Christmas. I bought these beauties. I'm completely obsessed. Steve madden can do no wrong in my eye. love love love.
Saturday night I worked on my primary lesson & watched the GOP debate. Such a WILD night in our house. Fun fact: I found out last Sunday the relief society president wanted to use me in relief society and the primary beat her to it. THANK HEAVENS FOR PRIMARY. I wouldn't know what to do in relief society, talk about a dear in headlights!!!
sorry for the snoozefest of a post. not that exciting of a weekend in the pittsenbarger household.




1 comment:
Hahaha. Eric HATED Breaking Dawn!
Your shoes are to die for. LOVE them.
Good luck with your job search :)
Post a Comment