1.16.2012

.Golden Globes.

{beware: this is going to be a long post.}

OK, here we go. The show itself was BORING, but I LOVED most the fashion. 

Most people really liked Angelina Jolie's dress, but i didn't like it at all. PS she kinda bugs me. 

Charlize Theron=beautiful. (not the biggest fan of the shoes, but the dress is amazing)

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler may be the most attractive couple ever. love them.

Dear Connie Britton: not sure if your stylist knew, but you normally wear long dresses to the Golden Globes. maybe next year. Fun fact: everyone that worse short dresses got HORRIBLE dress ratings.

Debra Messing: love her earrings & her hair color. If only I was brave enough to pull it off. 

Elle Macpherson: My vote as best dressed. love everything. dress. hair. bangles. perfection.

Emily Watson: Do you have a stylist & a hair dresser? please invest in one. 

Evan Rachel Wood: not a huge fan of the dress, but its not horrible. I'm more obsessed with her hair. The side view was amazing. 

Giuliana Rancic: love love love. the touch of gold on the side is the best. 

Heidi Klum: one of the million that wore nude, but I love the chunky necklace. 

Jessica Alba: a lot of people put her on the worst dressed list..but i really like her dress. did she really have a baby 6 months ago? she looks so good. 

Jessica Biel: LOVE THE LACE! PS Jessica, WHY didn't you wear your engagement ring?!?

Kate Beckinsale: are there any words?? perfect. can I have 2 favorites?

Kelly O: i just cant take you serious with grey hair. sorry. 

Laura Dern: she seriously looks amazing for her age. love the green.

Lea Michelle: love the silver.

Reese Witherspoon: i LOVE Reese, but I'm not that big of a fan of her dress. it breaks my heart to say that.

Salma Hayek: I like the top of the dress, but hate it from the waist down.

Sarah Hyland: i really really like her & this dress is amazing too. 

SMG: just when i thought Monique Lhuillier couldn't do any wrong. worst dress HANDS DOWN. 

Sofia V: va va voooom!!!

4 comments:

Courtney B said...

I do not think Heidi Klum's dress is flattering AT ALL.
And Jessica Biel... engaged?! WHAT!? How did I miss this??
Kate Beckinsale is perfection. Why can't I look like her? :)

Courtney Cakes said...

OMG... What did Kelly do to her hair??!!! Does she think because she's on the fashion police that she can't be placed on the worst list?

Samantha said...

I completely agree with you on everything! Jessica Biel and Elle Macpherson were two of my favorites!

Hannah said...

AHHH Sophia Vergara is just soooo amazing. She could look good in a trashbag. I definitely think Elle Macphereson was best and I cannot believe how good she looks for her age!