10.10.2011

.weekend.

Friday: We ate at The Onion. I'm not a huge fan, but Chase liked it. Their Onion Rings were HUGE! 


while we were driving to dinner we saw the most amazing sunset. so pretty right? I think its still safe to say Spokane has the PRETTIEST sunsets. 

 Saturday: The weekly Costco run. Right when we walked into Costco I saw these snow shoes. (Now this comment is going to make me sound SO stupid. I thought that snow shoes were fake. I've only seen them in movies. People can tell I'm defiantly from Vegas.)

Saturday night we went and saw Moneyball. From what I saw it was good. (I slept through half of it,oops). Chase really liked it though.  Before the movie we went to the Apple Store and they had flowers and pictures for the late Steve Jobs. 



Sunday: After church I made Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. Pure Heaven. Chase liked them too. obviously. 

Kim's Fairytale Wedding was on Last Night and of course i watched it!! love. her. 

8 comments:

Emma Frances said...

What a fun weekend! And I'm from AZ and I guess I kinda knew snow shoes were real but I've definitely never seen a pair. Haha.

Mrs. Walker said...

Ok, the Onion's food isn't so spectacular, but their onion rings are amazingly huge. Their burgers are pretty decent too. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest, and all of its recreational craziness. Someone told me that skiing is the only way to make it through winter. Maybe we need to hit up that ski and snowboarding sale next weekend? lol.

Romanian Princess said...

I love your blog! Please come follow me at www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Courtney B said...

Costco on a Saturday makes my husband CRAZY! Haha.
And those onion rings are huge! Yum :)

Rachel M said...

Dest, I miss you! You really thought snowshoes were fake?? Haha, you guys need to go snowshoeing this winter, it is the greatest thing ever, seriously!!
P.S. your outfit is super cute!

his little lady said...

i love onion rings, but those are some BIG onion rings, ha. and that last picture cracks me up. i didn't get to watch the wedding but i'm sure it was amazing and over dramatic.
xo TJ

Courtney B said...

I'm back!! :) I just couldn't wait for another post to comment.. haha! Where in St George did you live? I lived there my whole life until a year ago... I miss it and the hot weather SO much :) haha!
Anyway the salon that I work at is right next door to krave! Yum!

Ashley Eliza said...

how fun!! your blog is SO cute girl. now following :) love your yellow scarf.

ps now i want some pumpkin cookies!!!


xoxo