10.13.2011

.sewing is my new BFF.

ha ha. just kidding. 

Some of the wives got together last night for a crafts night, and I, Destiny Nicole Pittsenbarger learned the basics of sewing. I cant believe I'm about to say this, but it was kind of fun! finally its off my chest.  
(this is coming from the girl who would staple her Orchestra dress.) 
Thanks Sam for teaching me. I'm serious about coming back for round 2!

shout out to Danielle for capturing my Martha Stewart moment. 

You are probably wondering "what the heck is that". I'm attempting to make a cape for my nephew. (give me a break, its A LOT harder than it looks :) .) 


6 comments:

Courtney B said...

Yaaay! How awesome! I hate sewing, with a passion. And I'm pretty sure I won't ever think its fun. Nope! But I'm glad you do!!
So I lived in the Green Valley area... just before Santa Clara! Too bad we weren't bloggy friends when we lived there so we could meet :)

Austin & Sarah said...

Sewing is so awesome!! I have made tons of stuff on my machines. Baby stuff is the funnest to make. Tell Chase you need a sewing maching!!

Mrs. Walker said...

Way to go!!! That's awesome!!! I'm so bummed I missed it. I was having such a craptastic day yesterday. The more you do it, the better it gets. :)

Emma Frances said...

I am just learning to love sewing! It is fun and definitely something I plan on using a lot. Especially once I have kids! :)

The Wilson Family said...

go girl!

Chase + Destiny said...

Payson LOVES his cape!