Running.I HATE running.
I had to run all the time in Cheer and HATED it. So my wonderful husband decides I need running shoes..this is how our conversation went..
Chase: I think we should get you some running shoes
me: so you think I'm fat?
Chase: no no no that's not what I meant, i just want a running partner
me: oh OK, um..i can try and wear my coach shoes running.
Chase didn't think that was a good idea so went out and bought me these babies!
I LOVE THEM!!!
So now that I have my shoes chase has been wanting me to go running with him. Me being the lazy person I am tried to make up every excuse in the book. The first excuse was i didn't have a outfit to match my shoes.
I LOVE THEM!!! So now that I have my shoes chase has been wanting me to go running with him. Me being the lazy person I am tried to make up every excuse in the book. The first excuse was i didn't have a outfit to match my shoes.
(so stupid i know, but i really didn't want to go running. That's how desperate I was).
So chase came home from work yesterday and said "OK lets go running"
my response
"I cant i just ate some hot Cheetos, and they wont sit well with my stomach!" HA HA. Chase didn't care, we went running anyways..thought i was going to die but i did feel good after.
We have also been doing p90X these past 3 or 4 weeks and it has kicked our butts and i also want to try Zumba (I've heard its so fun), but hey we have both lost weight!! :)
Bring on our new Beach Bodies!!!
4 comments:
Zumba is way fun!! :)
Keep it up girl!!
way to go!!! haha
come to zumba with me!!! call me...
You need to go to Zumba with me too!! Super fun!
Post a Comment