5.24.2010

I just love weddings...

This past weekend chase and I went to Vegas for {John Ewell's Wedding}. John is really like a brother to me, him and my older brother Brad have been best friends since before i was around. I'm so happy for John & Amy!! They are perfect for each other!! The reception was beautiful and they look SOO happy!!We love you guys!

I forgot my camera so the pics are blurry. Sorry

While I was holding Payson at the reception, they walked out with pieces of cake for everyone to eat. Next thing i know Payson yells, CAKE and wants me to put him down so he can get some cake..this is the end result..i just love him!


and he loves me..


We stayed the night at Chase's parents house on Saturday and when I woke up Sunday morning Chase was no where to be found..I walk down stairs and looked out the window to see this..Chase playing with his brother Derek's new dog. She is adorable! I cant wait until we can have a dog.

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

I love weddings too! What pretty flowers! I can't wait until you get to come down for mine...in less than 5 weeks!!! :) That dog is adorable. I miss you and love you.