We have lots of {Happy Fathers Day} shout outs to give!!!
First to our dads! They are such hard working men and we are always willing to help out! Thanks for everything you guys have done for us!

Next to my brother Brad. Thank you for giving me the cutest nephew in the world. I cant wait to see what Ms. Baby Rowe will look like in September!!! Happy Father's Day!

Next to my brother Brad. Thank you for giving me the cutest nephew in the world. I cant wait to see what Ms. Baby Rowe will look like in September!!! Happy Father's Day!
Alec!! You will be such a great dad come September!! Happy First Father's day!!! We love you!
Save the best for last! Chase, (no I'm not pregnant) but he will be an amazing dad one day!! I love you!




1 comment:
This post is sooo sweet!! 6 days...6 days AND I get to see you! Can't wait.
Post a Comment