Friday is mi {Madres} birthday and I wanted to give her a shout out!
She is a hot mama huh?
Reason why I love her:
1. She is always there right when you need here.
2. I think i have been the the mall with her and my sister together more than anyone and i wouldn't have it any other way.
3. She was on a step/cheerleading team in high school. You should see her get down its so funny.
4. She knows the WHOLE Usher "Yeah" dance by heart.
5. I can always talk to her about anything!!
6. She makes the best "Rowe sandwiches". Chase loves them.
7. She has supported me in all my decision.
8. She would stay up late when i would go out and wait to make sure i got home and talk to me about my night.
We love you mom!! Thanks for everything you have done for us!!
2 comments:
Ahhh!! Thanks guys! It's easy to be a mom to you all...you make it so!! I love you!
I love your mom so much it's ridiculous. She's one of my favorite people in the world. Happy Birthdday!
Post a Comment