3.01.2010

.Glow in the Dark Golf.


Chase's Mom and brother game up this weekend to watch Chase's games. Saturday night we went glow in the dark miniature golfing, we had so much fun. Chase and I felt like we were 13 again. Since it wasnt to late after we got done golfing we decided to play some of the arcade games, we only wanted to stay a couple minutes since Chase had a game the next morning, but a HOUR and a half later we finally got home. I LOVE it when family comes to visit. :) 








This is the only Picture I got from the game. 
(oh well the season is just beginning that means lots more pics.)

2 comments:

Rachel M said...

Yay for baseball! Glow in the dark mini golf?? That sounds like a lot of fun, where was it at??

P.S. I love your blog!!

Rowe Family said...

I am so glad you guys had fun. And I am glad Cindy got to come up and visit.!!