2.24.2010

Has it really been 3 months?

We have been so busy these last couple months I have had NO time to post!! Lots has happend since November here are a few things.. 

Tiff & Kylee are both expecting in September, 2 days apart! YES 2 days apart!! Insane!!!!

You can check out Tiffany's blog Here to see how they annouced they were preggo! We can't wait for our two neices/nephews to get here! :)

Chase has 2 cousins who are also preggo!! It must be Baby season I swear! I think Chase and I can hold off for a couple more years...

Last month I was lucky enough to work the CES show with Tiffany. She seriously has the best job ever! Who says they can meet Bob Marley's son, Lady GAGA & Josie Maran in one weekens...I CAN. I was seriously in heaven!

Me, Rohan Marley & Tiff

LADY GAGA HERSELF! Love her! I was so close I coul reach out and touch her! No lie..


Our Goooood Friends Tony & Katlyn were married!!! Finally!!!! We LOVE Tony and Katlyn! We went on their first date together and told Tony he was going to marry here, and finally they are married. It was a long two days helping them set up everything for the weddinng but it turned out AMAZING and Katlyn looked HOTT!!!
(i have no idea why the date is one the bottom of the pic. It is the comletely wrong date and time).


We had the prettiest Christmas tree. Chase and I had to come to a agreement on a real or fake Tree. I have ALWAYS had fake and Chase has ALWAYS had real. I won. We got a fake tree, but Chase says when we are older with kids he wants a real tree (i agreed, but we will see if it actually happens haha). We had the best Christmas and got TONS of stuff such as. Bread machine, Rock & Republic jeans (for me), PS3 (for chase), house decorations, clothes and SO much more. We did pretty good :)

(Sorry its blurry i took it with my phone.)

We just got back from the BEST Trip in AZ. Chase had baseball games so I drove down with another wife. We stayed with our BEST friends Bobby & Jenna! We seriously had a blast the WHOLE trip, we never had a dull moment! Thier daughter Ashtyn loves chase SO much its adorable. We were having so much fun that i didnt take ONE picture! :( Sad i know. But here is a picture from last year when we went down.

Chase, me and Ashtyn.


The Best part since November (or really since Payson was born) is watching him grow! He is SO big now and loves to talk. I love this little boy with all my heart!

1 comment:

Rowe Family said...

Loved the Post!!! I am glad you updated! Love you guys!