9.28.2009

Why Sundays are amazing!

That's right...Kourtney & Khloe take Miami. I know i have already expressed my LOVE for the Kardashian's. But seriously it can never get old. I love them!!


Khloe and Lamar Odom were married Yesterday after a month of dating. (Insane i know) Lets hope they finish they prenup soon & lets hope its a good one. But on a more positive note Look how STUNNING Khloe looks!! Seriously so pretty. P.S. I heard Ryan Seacrest might give Khloe and Lamar their own reality show. I don't know how good it would be, but hey I'm not going to lie i will probably watch it. :)

..Now Kim and Reggie Bush need to figure things out and get married!! I love them!!!

1 comment:

Paige Nelson said...

I can't believe they got married either!! So crazy. Umm are Reggie and Kim back together yet? Or did they even really break up? PLEASE tell me they are still in love.



and yeah...I would most likely watch Kourtney and Lamar's show too.