9.22.2009

The Emmy's

Back by Popular Demand (ok not really, I just wanted to do another post like this)
Best and Worst and The Emmy's!!! :)
Nancy O'Dell: The only thing that spits out of my mouth is NO!
Olive Wilde: She was on the Worst Dress list but I love this!!

Kristin Chenoweth: Love the make-up!!!

Kourtney Kardashian: LOVE everything about this including the baby bump!!!

Kirina Smirnoff: um hi..NO!! Hate the fabric on the shoulder!!

Kim Kardashian: You know your my girl, but what they heck were you thinking! everything is a big NO!!!!

Jessica Lowndes: Please slap your designer in the face!!


Jennifer Love Hewitt: Yes!!! Love the Yellow!!!!


Jamie Lynn Sigler: done right!!! I'm in love with her bracelets!!!

Seal & Heidi Klum: loving the skinny tie on Seal & loving everything about Heidi Klum


Debra Messing: Girl Red is your color!! Strut your stuff!!!

Alyson Hannigan: Love the jewelry. I have mixed feeling on the dress love it and hate it at the same time.


2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

I am loving all of your "red carpet" post! You are my celebrity news person, I love it! What about all the kardashian family news?? A pregnancy, wedding....CRAZY!

The Motts said...

haha Destiny... you crack me up!! i must say i do agree! how are you guys?