4.07.2009

The Smell of Sweet Victory! NOT!!!!!!!!

This post is mostly for Chase. He is a HUGE Yankees fan, he has been telling me the past 6 months about how they are going SOO good with all the new players they got (they spent over 300 million of free agents, I believe that is the correct amount). Well Yesterday they played and lost 5-10!!!!!!!!!! poor Chase!! I was giving him the hardest time about it yesterday!! I'm glad Chase can just brush this loss off. I guess we will see how they do the rest of the season! Every time a team that Chase likes is playing I just cheer for the other team. A friendly Competition never hurt anyone! :)

4 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

I am excited for baseball season too. Let's make a trip, us four down to San Diego and go to a game!!

Sher! said...

Hahaha Oh Destiny! That is sooo not funny!!! It was a horrible loss!!! and ....... I love the post about Hawaii. I just love you!

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

Boo Yankees haha

Paige Nelson said...

Destiny...I have a great idea... Come to Vegas while your hubby is gone!! You need to come see me! Or maybe I'll just make a little road trip to St. George because I'm on spring break right now and my man is all the way in Alabama so I'm lonely too. Haha Let me know how you feel about my brilliant idea. :)