4.09.2009

I miss this face!


Chase needs to hurry and come home, its only been 1 day and I'm missing him like CRAZY! Im not a fan of waking up & coming home from work to an empty home. Him being gone reminds me of how it was while he was up at school. NOT FUN! 7 more days till I get to see this HOT face! :)


But I do love getting these little texts from Hawaii! (even though there is a L missing its all good!)



4 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Aww poor baby. :( Haha That missing L is hilarious!! You're in Vegas now right??...come see meeeee!!

Shawna said...

That's hard when the hubby's gone. Jeff was on a band trip to San Fransico for awhile, and I know how lonely it is to go to bed all by yourself.

sadie said...

aw, those texts are cute huh??!! no bueno :(

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

haha thats awesome about the L missing, but soo super cute! only 1 more day! yay!!