3.22.2009

OH NO!

Since it is March the Baseball team is celebrating MUSTACHE MARCH! Ya i know, I was thinking the same thing. WHAT? EW? So Chase grew out a little beard then decided to Shave it into a Handlebar mustache today!!!! I'm personally not a fan of it but Good thing March is almost over i guess!!  


I am way over due on this but Chase and some other baseball players were in the St. George Newspaper a while ago and these were only some pics posted. The first pic is of Chase scoring a run and the second s Tony (Chases Best friend) throwing someone out at first! (see mom I'm getting this baseball stuff HAHA). 






3 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Hahahaha his mustache is hilarious! That's really cool that they were in the newspaper. I love you and miss you Dest...please come visit me. :)

Janae' said...

Chase always looks handsome. :)

Life these days...... said...

haha nice!!
Happy Birthday Girl!