3.31.2009

Birthday Week!!

That's right I'm 20!!!!! Last Tuesday was my birthday, It started off like any normal day then Chase came by my office with flowers, then I got off early and headed straight to the baseball field. Chase had 2 games on my B-day not to fun but what can ya do. Chase and I celebrated my birthday on Wednesday &Thursday (Chase took me out Wednesday & my boss took Chase and I out on Thursday).  I got a bunch of new clothes, a wallet, gift cards and other goodies. 







Over the Weekend Chase family came up to watch him play. It was so nice to see some family, it seems like we have not seen them in forever!!! Also Dixon and Shaylee came down to watch Chase play. It was the best weekend with family and friends! :) 












5 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Happy birthday!! Those flowers are soooo pretty. I love that you are just a cute little baseball wife...so supportive. :) I'm glad you had a good birthday, I wish I could have given you a HUGE birthday hug! :)

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great birthday. Love those flowers!

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

I'm so happy that you found our blog! and I'm also glad you had a fantabulous birthday!! good times!

Alec and Tiffany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY favorite sister!!! I am glad you guys had fun over the weekend with friends and family and was so happy I got to celebrate your birthday with you. Love you mucho!

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

happy birthday!! The big 2-0! how exciting!!! love the flowers, they are super cute and fun! :)