7.22.2008

Stressing out!!!!




Yes its official im now stressing out about moving to St. George! i swear i feel like i already live in St. George because Chase and i have been up there more these past 2 weeks then i have my whole entire life!! I have been making myself so sick over all this....It all started out last monday i had a job interview for a place in utah so i had to get up super early to make it there by 9..so i was in the shower and the next thing i knew Chase is over me freaking out..i guess i passed out in the shower and fell out and hit my head on out floor... :( it scared the crap out of chase! but it was not worth the drive up because the job interview was for some stupid telemarketing place and everyone there were druggies!! i was kinda freaked out by the time i left! Everything with finding a apartment is going good we went up saturday to look at some! We still have our options opened for some...but some were just down right Ghetto haha!!! I will keep you updated on everything going on with st. george! oh and i forgot to mention Chase and i bought a wii and rockband!!!!! (all with giftcards and we still have a ton of gift cards left witch is cool) we have been playing it none stop its sooo fun!!! i will post pics of it later!!





4 comments:

Jenna said...

How Scary! I totally understand what you mean, moving stresses me out too!I am glad to hear you are Ok. It sounds like you need a vacation to AZ..LOL. So I got your number, I will call/text you!

Rowe Family said...

Don't stress...I always looked at moving as a great new adventure!! You'll do just fine. Love You!!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Oh my favorite sister...no need to stress out. You need to look at it has a fun new adventure. I will agree packing up and moving is not fun at all, but is worth it in the long run. You two are starting your new life together and getting through school. Exactly what you should be doing right now. As for your health...YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL. No more passing out and scaring all of us. EAT, and get enough sleep. And even better....YOU ARE CLOSER TO ALEC AND I. WAHOO. Love and miss you!! xoxo

Nitosha said...

OHHHHHHH Destiny! The best memory I have of us is when you tried to teach me how to dance like a black girl. (If you are reading this and don’t know me I am so white I can barley do the 2 step) You we so patient but I was laughing so hard I could barley stand up. In the end I think I finally Pop Locked and Dropped it once good enough for Destiny approval. But the Bree’s little sister had to put on her fake booty and show us all how it was really done!

Love you sweetie!