1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Sounds fun, huh???
4 comments:
"Hold my Pocket" Prison Break, "This is Destiny and Ashley.com" haha Spending the night every weekend! Can I say ROOMMATES! lol Dance Parties, Game nights, Macayos, $4 shirts, making boys cry... i could go on forever lol Oh and the most amazing memory was being there when you two were sealed :) I love you two
hmm the roller coaster and casino time my first real time on the strip with you guys in vegas. derek took us and we got busted by the huge black guy. i thought he was going to kill us!!! wow...good times!
Girl....this could be a while.
Acting like speed skaters in the backyard, driving our pretend jeep in the closet with our "pretend" boyfriends, matching dresses, driving the fire fighter truck in the backyard and pretending the grill was the bank and the slide was McDonalds, butts-up, bubble butt bathing suit, nickelodeon days, seminary morning car rides and singing our hearts out - while the smerf screamed to school haha, late night talks while laying on my bed and you end up falling asleep with me, bright green pogo stick competitions, dance parties, being each other’s maid of honor and seeing you be sealed, you always mooching off of me haha, basically we have done everything together and have always been BFF's! There are so many, but I would be here for a while.
Love and miss you lots!! XOXO
Wow where to begin...three months of colic, the dramatic "I've got a headaache,running into the fence with the four wheeler, four years of cheerleading, all the assemblies,the slug that was meant for Tiff but hit me (I thought for sure I was going to church with a black eye), first concert (Destiny, did you brush your teeth), dancing with the mad hatter, our girls trip to Cali and your pink eye, 4 am call from dad when the speaker was on and I couldn't get it off, phone in the pool, man I could go on!!! I am looking forward to creating many more fun memories!!! Love you!
Post a Comment