October seriously came and went without me even blinking. Next thing i know I'm going to have grey hair and wear depends...scary. Anyways we did lots of fun things in October like....
Playgroups at Spokane Gymnastics. Paige had the time of her life. Can you blame her?
Lounged around with her mini boppy pillow.
My sister had her 2nd daughter. Elle Runyon. She is the most perfect thing ever. I can't wait to snuggle her in 3 weeks.
We attempted pigtail on Paige. So cute but mom needs more practice.
I stalk Paige while she is napping. A napping baby is seriously the most precious thing ever.
I would let Paige hold a little pumpkin while we grocery shop. She loved it until I had to put it back. (One of the workers thought i was stealing it. So embarrassing.)
Had a couple swing dates. Don't let this picture fool you. They LOVE swinging.
Sometimes we even swing until dad comes home from school.
Morning slide time.
Halloween. We dressed up as an Owl family. It was only fitting since Paige & I have eyes the size of Texas.
Our Law School Ward/Family. We are missing Bree & Dave in the photo. :)
Cutest babes ever.
Carving pumpkins with the Anderson's. Beau LOVES Paige's hair and would grab it all day long if he could.
Paige flirting with Lincoln.
On the 31st we were completely over Halloween, so we celebrated Nevada Day with some Nevadan babes and Nothing Bundt Cake. Nothing better.
Beau took Paige on a date. He knows the way to her heart.
Much needed girls night.
(PS don't mind my awkward arm. Ill blame it on my double jointed arms.)













No comments:
Post a Comment