*warning: this post is going to have A LOT of pictures. I couldn't narrow them down.
Before we moved back to Spokane my sister threw me and baby girl the most amazing shower (i think amazing is a understatement). We went with a tea party theme because who doesn't like getting dressed up and served fresh crepes to order every now and then. The chef was incredible. He was Magic Johnson's personal chef for years before he moved to Vegas. The man knows how to make a crepe. I cant say thank you enough to everyone who came and of course my sister. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. Baby P is already one spoiled girl and we wouldn't want it any other way. :)
Also, a big thank you to Thru my Lenz for capturing this fun day for us.


















1 comment:
you are one adorable pregnant lady :) Xx, sadie
Post a Comment