For my birthday Chase planned a weekend trip to Seattle. Chase had been to Seattle once before when he was little and I had never been, so we decided it was a good excuse to go. This also was the first trip (just chase and I) since our honeymoon and that was almost 4 years ago...we were overdue for a good trip to spend quality time together.
.The Colombia river.
.huge windmills.
.mountain pass.
Friday night we walked around downtown Seattle. Our hotel was in the perfect spot. walking distance to everything.
.Cute little mail drop in our hotel.
Saturday morning. Pikes Place.
This was the place where they throw the fish. We waited around for 30 minutes to see them throw the fish, we decided they weren't going to do it and start walking away. Once we crossed the street the threw a fish and we completely missed it. I'm still bitter about it.
.god knows when you don't tip.
.Fresh flower market at Pikes Place.
.Cheese Maker.
.The first Starbucks. It was SO tiny.
We found this restaurant and Chase was in heaven. (he served his mission in Argentina.)
.The space needle.
.View from the top.
.the free cheesy picture they give you.
.The first Nordstrom. I have never seen a Nordstrom this big. They had stores within the Nordstrom. It was insane. The Nordstrom Rack was 2 stories too. Pure heaven.




2 comments:
What an awesome trip!! :] I need to go to Seattle someday!
Looks like u guys had a great time! I am jealous about the fresh flowers market. So fun!
Post a Comment