The snow earlier this week was insane. It took Chase an hour and a half to get home from school the other day. Luckily most of it has melted, but I think we are supposed to get more soon. I give a lot of credit to people who like to live in this..its just not our thing. driving in it is pure hell (pardon my french). I think its safe to say Chase and I will live somewhere nice and hot all year long. mark.my.words.
crazy right?
they had a tractor in our apartment complex trying to get snow off the roads (i think).




3 comments:
I talk a big talk about wishing it was cold here (Arizona) but in all actuality I wouldn't know what to do in this 'snow'... Sending you warm thoughts from a cool 70 degrees....
Crazy! We haven't had a lot of snow this year and I kind of miss it. But I definitely don't ever like driving in the snow. I want to end up somewhere nice and warm as well. Haha.
Gotta love snow ;)
Post a Comment