1.10.2012

.2011 is a wrap.

oh, hey 2012! When the heck did you get here. I swear time flies faster than I can blink. 2011 was an amazing year for Chase & I. Chase graduated graduated college, got accepted into Law School & ended his baseball career. Not a lot happened with me. I was just his sugar mama through the whole experience :). Hopefully 2012 will be just as good to us. 

January: i couldn't find any pictures from January oops. 

February: went to San Fran with Chase's parents to watch Dixie play.

March: celebrated my birthday with amazing friends. 

April: went to AZ (with the people pictured above) to watch Dixie play again. 

reunited with these girls. love them.

May: Chase graduated, played his last game at Dixie & spent memorial day weekend in Malibu.



  June: visited Spokane for the first time to find a apartment and tour the school.


celebrated our 3rd anniversary.

July: went on my family vacation to Yellowstone. 


august: made the 18 hour trek to Spokane & went on Chase's family vacation to Carlsbad. 


September: came home for a visit.


October: went to Greenbluff's U-pic farm & went to Disneyland with my family.


November: had thanksgiving in Spokane with great friends. 

December: was home for most of December & celebrated Christmas with our families. 


1 comment:

Emma Frances said...

What a WONDERFUL year!! :] I love seeing people's recaps!