12.19.2011

.girls day.

Every year the girls in Chase's family go to Serendipity for Frozen Hot Chocolate & the Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio. This year some of the cousin's weren't able to make it, so it was a Pittsenbarger/Glenn girls day. After Serendipity we hit up the Forum shops & Fashion Show mall. It was a day FULL of eating, laughing & shopping. 


.the girls with Grandma Glenn.

.everyone.
(Janette, Grandma Glenn, Ashtynn, LaNae, me, Jordynn, Piercynn, Jencynn, foreign exchange student-i forgot her name, Cindy.)



2 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun! I love going shopping in Vegas and have alwas wanted to try Serendipity, next time I will have to try it. You girls are all so pretty!

xoxo
Whitney

PS I LOVE your Kardashian recap! How about this weeks episode where Kris throws a party and says don't tell Kim, its like seriously you are being filmed!!

his little lady said...

these pictures are adorable! especially the ones with your grandma glenn :)
xo TJ