12.12.2011

.Reno.

I'm finally home from my 10 day trip to Reno. Chase has pretty much been living at the School (7am-12am.) for the last month, and Alec was pretty much on the same schedule as Chase. So while the boys are studying away us girls wanted quality sister time, plus it was much needed. I missed my sister & Reese.


Fresh out of the airport from my 5 am flight. killmenow.

 .love her.

  My sister planed a girls night with some other Med School wives. We use any excuse to get dolled up. 




Timian & I cheering to a girls night. don't worry its a virgin. :)

.church time.

I tried to take this picture with out laughing. Reese was being a handful this day so i put on Tangled and we had a snuggle session. I don't think Ive ever watched Tangled and Mickey Mouse Club this much in my whole life. 

Reese's Ride. She LOVED it. 



3 comments:

Emma Frances said...

What a fun vacation! :] Reese is an absolute doll! And I'm in love with your boots!

his little lady said...

oh my goodness, reese is adorable that little ride that you made her is hysterical! and that girls night out looks perfect, all you ladies are gorgeous!
xo TJ

Courtney B said...

How FUN! What a perfect time to escape and let your hubs focus on studying. You look gorgeous in each of these pictures!