10.22.2011

.disneyland/newport.

Just got back Thursday night from the most amazing trip to California. We stayed in Newport at The Villas. It was nice to get away and be with my family. We missed Chase, Alec, Austin & my Dad though. Can I please go back already?

WARNING: THERE ARE A TON OF PICTURES.

.Day 1.





























.small world.
.they loved the toys grandma bought them.


.mermaid ride.


meeting the princesses. We waited a hour and a half for this, but it was so worth it. they loved it. 





Payson wanted me to read him a book before bed, the only one i could find was the tour guide for the hotel. ha.
.Please note his UNLV shirt. we cant wait for Basketball Season.


.day 2.





.The stroller brigade. 


Reese & Aubrey loved minnie from afar. Once up close they freaked out a little. 

















Brad and I went on Splash mountain. You cant really see him, but he is there. 

.waiting for the parade.


The next morning I went with my brother and his family to a doughnut shop in Newport. It was so good.
(don't mind the nasty pics, it was 7 am.) 







Aunt Tiff bought Payson this SWEET Batman Rain Coat + Rain boots. Payson wanted us to call him Batman the whole trip. 



.me and Reese. 

The Villas we stayed at had a playground that the kids LOVED playing on.







I promise they love me. 




Until next time Disneyland...

6 comments:

Emma Frances said...

So many cute kids!!! I love it. :) It really looks like you all had a blast!!

Ashley Eliza said...

Disneyland in the fall is the best! i love all of their Halloween decor. ahhh i want a churro now :) looks like you had a great time!

xoxo

his little lady said...

disneyland is always better over the holidays! love the ones with the princesses ;)
xo TJ

Courtney B said...

LOOOOVE the pictures! I'm slightly jealous of this vacation :) It sounds like it was just perfect!
And those two little girls... PRECIOUS! I just want to give them a kiss :)

The Wilson Family said...

i'm dying to take JJ there. YAY for you guys!

memory said...

ahhh! this has me so siked cuz i'm going to disney world (florida) this christmas! huzzah!
looks like tons of fun! i'm officially following too. :)