9.14.2011

.weekend.

nothing is better than picking up chase in between studying and class for happy hour at Sonic. 

 Saturday night we went to Five Guys. FACT: In N Out is 10x better than Five Guys. We really need to find a good burger joint asap. Chase loves to wear his GU gear everywhere. go zags. 
 Chase trying to put my hair in a Pony tail. 
 the final product. 
 making no bake cookies. pure heaven. 
 Chase fell asleep hugging my leg. i about died when i saw it. haha. 
Reese turned 1!!! love her. 

7 comments:

Bree Clukey said...

I LOVE happy hour at Sonic and 5 Guys!!

Courtney B said...

Oooh now I totally want to go to Sonic! Love their drinks.
And I actually like 5 guys better than in-n-out! Crazy I know :) Is there a smash burger by you? That's super yummy!

Samantha said...

My Favorite Burger places in Spokane: Wolffy's Hamburgers-- its right off of Hamilton by the law school. And Didier's Yogurt & More has some REALLY yummy stuff.

The Andersons said...

Haha the ponytail and the picture of Reese's face in the cake almost made me pee my pants. I miss you and reeeeally want you to come home and visit.

The Wilson Family said...

I totally agree about Sonic & 5 GUYS. We don't have sonic. chick fil a or in n out. It sucks. I hope you find something good. where are you at in WA? we are either getting stationed in WA or GA!

Megan said...

i always heard 5 Guys was really good and felt like i was missing out. so it makes me feel good that it's not as good as In N' Out so maybe i won't waste my money :)

so glad you found my blog and thank you for your sweet comment!! love yours and definitely following :)

his little lady said...

ahhh, i love when my hubs plays with my hair! even if the final product is not so good. it's the thought that counts. loved seeing a little reminder of washington with the zags!
xo TJ