- There is a pot hole every 5 feet.
- People here love red colored doors.
- Parks are on every corner, which i love.
- The roads are full of Wagon Subaru's
- You better say GONZAGA with a short "A" or people will look at you like a idiot. (I'm still learning my lesson.)
- Huckleberry signs are EVERYWHERE. Last time i checked I've never eaten a huckleberry.
- Speaking of signs: the people on the street corner that hold signs wave like the just got done winning the Tour De France. (of course, i have to wave back.)
- Spokane's Nordstroms Rack is 10x better than Vegas. Hands down.
- I drove past a Lingerie Espresso shop. (the girls serve Espresso's & Coffee in Lingerie). Never in my life have I seen this. AND I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN VEGAS. boggles my mind.
...and the list keeps growing.
(don't get us wrong, we REALLY are enjoying this town.)

4 comments:
gotta love the Spokane's roads!
LOVE this post!!!! Speaking of Nordstrom Rack... When are we going to go? :)
Um I love Nordstrom Rack so that is bomb! And that is a cute graphic of the state! And weird about girls serving coffee in lingerie...sick HAHA.
Ashley
This sums up Spokane perfectly. I might print off your little printable. :) Some other weird things about Spokane: If the weather is above 55* the men's shirts come off. People just walk around with their shirt off, no matter what age.
The lingerie place does Topless Tuesdays too. Yep, try not to peek too closely on Tuesdays. lol.
There are more coffee joints in Spokane than I have ever seen anywhere else. I mean, I haven't been to seattle much, but my parents were in heaven when they came here.
There's so much white trash. So much! And it doesn't matter where you go. It's everywhere. At this beautiful park in Coeur D'Alene there was a grandmother yelling at her two grandchildren, and then the mother started yelling, and this went on for about 20 minutes. I just couldn't believe it. I shouldn't be surprised by now, but there is always something new that comes along to surprise me!
I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)
Post a Comment