9.20.2011

.Emmy Favorites.



 she was on the worst dress list, but i LOVE this dress. 
  
 
.love the hint of Turquoise.

  

and my favorite look of the night. simply amazing.  




5 comments:

his little lady said...

ah, these were all my favorite too! so amazing! love the emmy's!
xo TJ

http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

Jessica Ruud said...

I just did one of these posts, and I had some of the same...especially my ultimate favorite which was indeed Nina Dobrev. Oh my goodness she's perfect!!! And Darren Criss :) Can't go wrong with him.

xo.

Stevie Leigh said...

Yes - Nina Dobrev was stunning. Great blog!

Mrs. Walker said...

The middle child from Modern Family, the girl, it seemed like her dress was really revealing for a teenager. Was it just me? (not the one you pictured...the nerdy one, if that even makes sense. lol). Also, loved Gloria from Modern Family. Her dress was amazing. Is it kind of lesbo-ish to say that it really covered up her assets, though? IS that weird of me to say? Is it against my feminine nature?

Also, I really liked Amy Poehler's dress. I think that's sacrilegious. Especially where I just said that Gloria's ta-ta's weren't appropriately shown, but Amy Poehler's were totally covered in a nun kind of way. I'm a bottle of paradoxes!

Wida said...

Ah, I'd do anything to be able to wear these dresses!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog