8.24.2011

.WE MADE IT.

It all started out in Vegas. 

 ...then slumber party in good ol Chubbuck with my grandparents.  

While we were at my grandparents my grandpa noticed that one of the tires had a hole and was going flat, FAST. I think we caused a commotion in Chubbuck at 11 o'clock at night. 

We got up bright and early the next morning and made it to Spokane around 1:30.  Once the apartment was pretty much set up we took my dad around the town. 



 We found a MASSIVE home. 

Once my dad left my mom flew in 2 hours later. The things we got accomplished while my mom was in town.
1. found NORDSTROM
2. found Ann Taylor
3. found Banana Republic
4. Hung pictures. 
I like to think her trip was VERY successful. 

 We also went to Lake Coeur d'alane. It was BEAUTIFUL.






Once everyone left the studying began. Story of my life for the next 3 years. 

We got tickets to a Spokane Indians game. Chase was in his element.


 last but not least Spokane has the prettiest sunsets i have ever seen. 
Also, shout out to my parents! They were the BIGGEST help while moving. I don't know what we would have done without them! We love you!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

How fun and exciting!! This makes me anxious to see where Nick & I will be going for law school.