7.18.2011

Yellowstone 2011

Once again we found ourselves up in West Yellowstone. I love it up there. away from the world, no cell phone service & always around family. Nothing is better. 
{These pictures are going to be in no particular order because quite frankly there are WAY to many and I'm to lazy to rearrange them. enjoy.}

Payson LOVED to play in the mud. 

The end result. 
Dutch over dinners. nothing is better.

 
After dinner we finally passed the Dutch oven duties on the the younger generation. (lets see if they actually will let the "younger generation" run with it. I doubt it :) My uncle Craig gave the boys a speech on how to "treat" to dutch oven. After the speech he knighted them with the dutch over thing. Sorry i don't know its name 

I loved spending every second with these people.





We played minute to win it games.





I love Ethan's face in this picture. priceless..
Payson, Gavin & Cole became Best Friends. They kept forgetting each others names so they would call each other "friend"
Of course we have to do a puzzle each year.
Brad Love's his Mello Yellow.
My dad & his parents and siblings. minus Calvin.
cutest grandparents ever.
oldest to youngest.
singing "no more monkeys jumping on the bed". love them.
The 4th.
love my family.

old faithful.

Yellowstone is Beautiful..
bath time.
riding grandma and grandpa's 4 wheelers.
Chase & Brad were bringing back "Broke back Mountain round 2"
All Alec wanted to do was fish and he caught 2 fishes. med student turned fisherman? i think so.
everyone at Mack's Inn.
The boys golfing.
Mesa Falls

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

this looks like such a fun trip! Makes me want to go to a family reunion. I laughed out loud when you said that all the little boys called each other "friend" cause they forgot names. haha! Oh and I'm dying over your little nieces. They are SO adorable and they even look alike. Does Tiffany make her headbands? If so, you need to learn and teach me how. Sorry for the longest comment ever. Ew. I'm stopping.

Rowe Family said...

I LOVE our little family!!!!