here... at GONZAGA SCHOOL OF LAW.
We are going out in a couple of weeks to check it out. I couldn't be more excited, Something COMPLETELY NEW for both of us.
Chase and I were laying in bed the night before we packed up our little apartment, he looks over at me and said "well are you ready for this" and in that moment it ALL hit me. {Chase is graduated, we are moving to Vegas for the summer and moving AGAIN to Spokane, Washington in August.}
St. George will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart.We really have made some of the best friends (that we pretty much consider family) up there.
(our empty apartment)
As I was doing the Final walk through before we left I got to the end of the hallway and just started crying (dramatic i know) but this little apartment was SO good to Chase and I. Lots of laughs and tears were shed there.
So here we are in Vegas for the summer living with my family until August. I still have to update on Chase's Senior day for Baseball and Graduation.
.Stay Tuned.

3 comments:
Yay! Congrats guys! That is so awesome!
So glad you guys chose a spot. :) I am so happy for you and the exciting times that are ahead.
Ah! It's so so so exciting! I can't wait until Nick and I know where we're going for Law School. But for now...Vegas. :) Can't wait to move back and hang out all the time!
Post a Comment