Over the weekend Vanessa, Katlyn and I drove down to Phoenix to watch the boys play. Nothing is better than a weekend girls trip. I wish i got a picture of all three of us but we completely forgot.
These were all taken with my iPhone so if they are blurry i apologize.
tony.katlyn
Chase's dad did the Tour de Mesa that same weekend.
Katlyn and Vanessa thought i looked hilarious with an umbrella covering my legs, so they yelled my name and took the picture. gross i know.
Me and Ashtynn (our friend Bobby & Jenna's daughter) taking a "nap" with me.
On Sunday before we headed back we wanted to go to watch Chase's coach son Marcus Littlewood play. He signed with the Mariners and had practice on Sunday so we all went to watch him play.
Thanks Bobby & Jenna for letting us stay with you! (I wish we got a picture of us together but we were to busy having fun!)







No comments:
Post a Comment