11.08.2010

Aubrey's Blessing

Yesterday was ::Aubrey's:: blessing day.

My brother gave a beautiful blessing. Little Aubrey is sooo loved by everyone. Chase & I love our nieces and nephew.







We love Payson & Aubrey.

Chase & Aubrey chatting it up.


stay tuned for Reese's blessing in 2 weeks. :)

5 comments:

The Andersons said...

This is so sweet. Aren't nieces and nephews just the best?! Oh and that key/locket bracelet with your mom and niece?...the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love it. Can't wait to see Reese's blessing...that little girl is beautiful! Love you dest.

Kylee Rowe said...

Thanks for coming down! We love you guys! It was so nice to have you here. You made Payson's weekend!

Rowe Family said...

Such a great day!!! So much to be thankful for!!! Love you guys

Jenna said...

Ok Bobby has the same exact beard thing going on too. Like shaved the same and everything!! I showed him the pictures of Chase and he was like see, "He looks good too!" ha ha. Miss you guys!

The Ortiz Cheese said...

oh my gosh how adorable! where did you guys get that bracelet!!