Chase turned 24 Yesterday!!
We went to Vegas for the long weekend and to celebrate Chase & his brother Alec's birthday. These are the only pictures I really got the whole weekend. Payson LOVED helping Chase open his presents.
I'm so lucky to have Chase as a husband. I don't say this alot but Chase really does alot for our little family. We are going to have alot of changes these next 8 months with Chase graduating, Law School & moving. I wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else.
Happy Birthday Chase!! I love you!
(it's also my Brother in Law Alec's birthday today). Happy Birthday Alec. You are going to be the best dad in 8 days or less!! :)
1 comment:
Just signed onto you blog, Payson is sitting next to me and he freeked out when he saw chase and that he was with Chase in the picts! He loves you guys!
Post a Comment