I'm not even sure Blogger allows this many picures.
The last week of June my family went down to {Oceanside} for our Family vacation. We went to Sea world, Padres game and the beach! I wish we could go back! I loved spending a whole week with my family but especially my nephew! He can now say mine and Chase's name! Chase & Payson were buddies this whole trip, every time Chase would step out of the room Payson would look at me and say "where Chase go?". It was the cutest thing ever! We miss him!
Beware for picture overload!!!!
Padres Game!
The last week of June my family went down to {Oceanside} for our Family vacation. We went to Sea world, Padres game and the beach! I wish we could go back! I loved spending a whole week with my family but especially my nephew! He can now say mine and Chase's name! Chase & Payson were buddies this whole trip, every time Chase would step out of the room Payson would look at me and say "where Chase go?". It was the cutest thing ever! We miss him!
Beware for picture overload!!!!
Padres Game!
Golfing at the condos (it was weird people would stop and watch us play, we must be a entertaining family) :) and for the record i believe Kylee beat Brad and golf!! GO KYLEE!!
I love this picture! My two favorite boys!
Sea world!
and of course the beach!
Brad with his GQ pose!
We also played some minute to win it games!!
Oceanside-we miss you!

















3 comments:
I love your hair, the pictures of chase and payson playing, tiffany's adorable baby belly, your mom, chase's farmers tan, and you. Can't wait to see you again. :)
Umm you guys need KIDDOS!! Those pics are adorable :)
It was so fun!!Ready for another trip!!
Post a Comment