5.01.2010

Ten Reasons Why I Love Destiny


1.She is one hot MAMA!
2.She always makes me laugh
3.UFC fights
4.She comes to all the baseball games she can and always cheers for me (even when i am not playing, haha)
5.Her little girl voice
6.The way she thinks she is my bad luck charm when she is far from it
7.That she puts up with me
8.Her beautiful smile
9.That she is working and sacraficing a lot to put me through school
10. That on June 21, 2008 she said i do and made me the luckiest man alive

I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel M said...

Ok, this may be the cutest thing ever!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

So adorable...I can't wait to see both of you this weekend! Love you.

sadie said...

um that was adorable.

Rowe Family said...

Oh my gosh ...that is the sweetest thing ever!! I have the best son in laws! You are a lucky girl.