11.20.2009

New Moon

Can it PLEASE be saturday already. Chase & I are going to see New Moon tomorrow. I seriously cant CANT WAIT!!!! I wanted to get tickets to the midnight showing, but they sold out WAY to fast.


I never thought  I would be into the Twilight Series. I had a ton of friends telling me to at least read the first book before it came to theatres, so i did and i couldnt stop reading i got through all four books in about a month. Any of you that know me know that i HATE to read (its just not in my blood) but i want to re read these books! i would read them when I got home from work, Chase would be watching tv (at least i thought he was). So i would mind my own business and read, i would go to turn a page and Chase would say STOP!! im not done reading that page. Yup, Chase would actually read along with me. That proves how good these books are. So if your a Twilight hater try reading the books first :) SATURDAY PLEASE HURRY!!!!!

2 comments:

Sher! said...

YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!! OMG! Came out last night... been twice already and going tomorrow night! :) YAY!

Paige Nelson said...

I'm obsessed. Completely and utterly obsessed. The movies are amazing and the books are even better. I was the exact same way with the books...I never read but I COULD NOT put those babies down. That's cute that Chase loves them too. I made Landry go with me to the first movie and he pretended like he wasn't into it but as soon as we left he was asking me all about the books and when the second movie was coming out! Hahaha! Twilight is just the best.