11.08.2009

high maintenance?

So I know Christmas is about giving. I love giving, i really do. but i also LOVE receiving (that probably was a bratty saying, but seriously everyone loves getting gifts). ha. i already have my Christmas list done. High Maintenance? maybe or maybe not??

1. Gift card to Buckle..so i can buy these...


2. Chanel glasses...this is actually a necessity because i need glasses..i almost failed the eye exam at the DMV.

3. A puppy..don't worry i already know I'm not getting him. every year i ask for a puppy its like a tradition now..lol..

4 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

You're so funny. Take this Christmas music off Destiny!! You're getting me too excited and it's like 2 months away! Plus you're totally skipping over my favorite holiday...thanksgiving.


p.s. you're christmas list is perfect and adorable..thanks for reminding me to start making my own.

Sher! said...

That's like the cutest puppy... EVER. I really hope you get one :)

Anonymous said...

DEST! This made me laugh out loud. You are so funny. I love how you just have Christmas music on your blog..it's not even Thanksgiving!! I love you and I think we pretty much have very similar taste :) I like your list!! haha

Ashley Richins said...

Love the brown shoes... and the puppy! I held one this weekend and I was thinking of a way to run out of the store with it and not have to pay a thousand freakin dollars for it.. but its not worth it. So here I am, puppyless. I'm glad we can co-miserate