9.14.2009

VMA

Not a lot of people know this about me, but ill throw it out there anyway, I love hearing about Celebrities. I'm always on the gossip websites 24/7. If i could have a dream job it would be to work for a magazine or anything that involves celebrities. Now that I let that cat out of the bag lets move on to the 2009 VMAs.


Whitney port- not a fan of the dress but LOVE the shoes.

T-Swift-STUNNING!!!!!!!!! love the nail polish.
Stephanie Pratt-love the dress but girl WTF is up with your shoes are you a stripper on the side?? not cute.
Shakira- NO NO NO NO NO
Pink-same dress as Shakira= NO NO NO NO (but if i had to decide who wore it better id say pink hands down.)
Lo- She was on all the worst dress list, but I'm not going to lie i like this. A little busy but i like it.
LC- NO on the dress but YES on the hair
Leighton Meester- Yes on the dress. and a hell no on the shoes. (sorry about the language). :)
Kristin C.- YES YES YES YES YES love everything about this (but your still a brat)
Katy Perry- YES!!!!
Kanye West and his Stripper GF Amber Rose- NO!!!!!! skin tight suit has GOT TO GO!!!
Jlo- What the heck is going on here..NO!!!
Lady GAGA-um.. i don't even know where to begin. So NOOO!!!
Beyonce- Loves it!!
Ashley Greene- sweetie this is a big HECK NO!!! Nasty. hate the skirt, hate the shoes, and hate the shirt.


6 comments:

lauren said...

hahah..i love this and agree with everything you said!

Paige Nelson said...

I am so with you on every single one of these...it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. (even the bad word haha). Exceeept I'm not really a fan of what katy Perry is wearing...what is with her left boob?? Please. Kristen...amazing. Yup I love Lo's outfit too. Oh and Lady Gaga frightened me...no joke. Oh aaaaand I threw up when I saw the picture of d-bag kanye and his tranny girlfriend. Ew. I love you Destiny. You make me laugh and so happy. I'm soooo glad we went out for a birthday lunch!! :)

Anonymous said...

dest you make me laugh. and I loooove celebrity gossip... i'm addicted too! we need to plan an LA trip so we can just stalk.

Ashley Marx said...

this was so fun to read haha!! thank you! i agree with paige though.. katy perry looked a little yucky. uhg.

J said...

Hahahahaha.... you and I are on in the same. People.com is my best friend! LoL.. come to vegas and hang out with me! We can celebreity gossip! PS- I'm going to see Britney on the 27th.. AGAIN! :)

Paige Nelson said...

ok CUTEST HEADER PICTURE THINGY EVER!! What photo shop program do you have?? I need it.