9.03.2009

"bum cheeks"

Tuesday we had some client's come into work, they brought their 5 year old daughter with them. About 15 minutes into the meeting the daughter was getting bored and wanted to sit by me and "watch me work ". I gave her a pen and paper to draw with. 10 minutes later she comes up to my desk and says "Hey i drew you a picture of your family". I take one look at the picture and burst in laughter. I think the picture can explain why I was laughing. This is how our convo went after she showed me the pic.


Dest: um..(not knowing what to say)...what is on chase..(trying not to laugh)
Girl: wait..don't you notice your baby..
Dest: Ya, but i don't have a baby..but whats is on chase
Girl: (she leans in and whispers)..."bum cheeks"

gotta love that age group :)


8 comments:

Everitt's said...

That is hysterical Destiny!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

That's good. Bum cheeks, eh?

ACR

Jesse and Michelle said...

That is hilarious. I can't stop laughing at the picture. What a cutie.

Ashley Marx said...

hahaha that just made my day. love it!

Paige Nelson said...

Hahaha so funny! That is exactly why I love my primary class so much. They're that age group and they say the funniest things ever. I love it.



Can't wait to see you tonight!!! :)

Kylee Rowe said...

Thats so funny.... i think she was right about the picture of the baby though... do you have something you need to tell us?! Is payson going to have a cousin soon?!!!!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Haha...I love this. Miss you like crazy!! xoxo

Shawna said...

That really is funny. Love it!