8.12.2009

St. George

One Year ago this coming weekend Chase and I moved up to St. George. I'm not going to lie I was not a fan of St. George the first couple of weeks we moved here, but now we LOVE it. We don't want to leave.
Here are some fun things we've done this past year.
(My camera is broke so these are only pics i could get off my computer)
Playing the Wii into Wii hours of the morning :)
Watching ALOT of Dixie baseball, Watching them win Tournaments, and watching the games with the girls :)

Going to Kite Festivals

Last but not least having WAY to much fun at the roadrunner's games :)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I think St. George is cute! I'm glad that you're enjoying it; it would be a bummer to hate where you live.

Paige Nelson said...

I'm glad your loving it there but I'm missing you too much here. Oh and I love the picture of you eating the moon! Haha so clever Dest! Love ya!



p.s. I love the new blog picture...you guys are an adorable couple.